- 1/4 cup walnut milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups walnut milk
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1/4 cup strawberries, rasberries
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Water, if needed
To make the chia pudding:
- Stir together the chia seeds and walnut milk, then let it sit for 10 minutes. The chia seeds will double in size and soak up the milk so it becomes like rice pudding!
To make the smoothie:
- Blend everything until smooth.
To make the cacao drizzle:
- Stir together the ingredients until combined. If it's not drizzly enough, add a tiny bit of water.
- Layer the pudding, smoothie and cacao drizzle as desired in a glass.
- Try put the chia pudding in the bottom of the glass, drizzled the chocolate sauce inside the glass, then poured in the smoothie.
Berry Chia Smoothie With Cacao Drizzle